Evergreen Farms, located in 4745 Limeport Pike, Zionsville, Pennsylvania, USA is the owner of the website, its content, and the business it refers to on the site.
1. If you access or use any part of this website you agree to these conditions. If you do not want to agree to these conditions, do not access or use this website.
2. We may change these conditions at any time without giving you notice. Please check these conditions from time to time for any changes. By continuing to use the website you agree to all the changes we make to these conditions.
3. We are committed to providing the best website experience so that you may support our business.
You cannot use this website:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to send spam;
- if you are 13 years of age or under without the explicit consent of a legal adult;
- to harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone's privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to us, our customers or suppliers;
- to create, check, confirm, update or amend your own or someone else's databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- to tamper with, update or change any part of the website;
- in a way that affects how it is run;
- in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionally large burden on us or our suppliers' communications and technical systems as determined by us; or
- using any automated means to monitor or copy the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the website works.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical and usage data about a users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
When we use your information as described in this document, this may involve sending your information over the internet. By viewing the site and providing us with your information, you agree that we may transfer, store and process your information in this manner.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. The site will employ security measures designed to protect your personal data, but this is not a guarantee of the security of your data; any transmission is at your own risk. The company is and will continue to increase the security features to prevent unauthorized access or use but we cannot make representation that unauthorized access will never occur.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- any member of our company's employees or contractors;
- data processing companies, advertising partners, mailing houses and other third parties working on our behalf (whether directly or indirectly).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business, assets or shares, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business, assets or shares.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or to protect our rights, property, or safety, or those of our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Every now and again, requests are received for information from government departments, the police and other enforcement agencies. If this happens, and there is a proper legal basis for providing your information, it will be provided to the organization asking for it.
Changes to the terms of service
These terms may be updated from time to time so you may want to check it each time you visit our site.
Please contact us using the details shown on our site if you have any questions, comments or requests regarding these terms.
© All rights reserved. November, 2017. (Last updated: 4 December 2017)